Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Reflexiones Katka y Jan

Reflexion de Katka
This is what I wrote you two days after the session, 31. 5. 2010:
This session in Prague prepared Jan, he was in contact with you about it and didn´t ask me for help so I was wondering how it all goes and it was fine. Nevertheless we agreed with Zolo and Marketa and the treasure guy that connection in a smaller group of us could work even better, since we will not be pressed by time or some training goals. In Prague we were working on prejudices of therapist and client for all three days and the lecturers had the idea that we could focus on them in the reflecting team we made for Alicia (hope it is her name in a written form :-). I don´t know if it was clear enough for you and your students since we didn´t have much time to explain this to you and that was why some of our reflections seemed to me to be to rough and not understandable.. In our regional group it could be different and more caring about explaining everything we will need...
Katka
---------------------------------------------------------
Reflexion de Jan
That was so lovely to see Rocio and her students, to hear and get in touch with Rocio´s work again! I appreciate the possibility very much to listen to the conversation Rocio had with her student. I noticed how different local languages we have, how different it is evan in emotions - I guess we are far more cold persons here in Europe, not showing emotions very much and less spontaneous maybe too. These are things which are very inspirating for me to realize again. I could not have the opportunity to see my own land without seeing something very different from so far away - that is why I valuate this oversea connection very high.
Also I want to reflect the experience of having two reflecting teams. It seemed to be very different points of view but I would like to repeat (which we didn´t stressed enough during the skype conversation) this fact: In Prague we were working on prejudices of therapist and client for all three days of our training session and we had the idea that we could focus on them in the reflecting team we made for Alicia. I don´t know if it was clear enough for you and your students since we didn´t have much time to explain this to you and that was why some of our reflections seemed to me to be to rough and not understandable. That is connected with my feeling that one hour is just not enough for this kind of cooperation. There was more question than that and I hope we will have chance to talk about them in the regional group session!
Thank you very much Alicia for sharing your experience with us! I keep on thinking about it and wish you meet the girl again in a collaborative way ;-)
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment