Thursday, July 15, 2010

As I was Zolo. by Pamela Peraza.

As I was Zolo.

by Pamela Peraza.

There were many things comming to my mind while Pavel and Zolo were talking, ... I found myself trying to be very careful (specially since I was one of the ones who were translating the interview). It was quite a challenge to me, because, while Pavel was asking, I was thinking about his question, about my comments about his question, and I was traslating for my mattes at the same time, and also I was on the expectancy of Zolo´s answer, and having my reflections about that. On the other hand I think that my colleagues were having their own toughts too, and makes me realize how many reflections were comming out from us –and all of you of course-; and this seems to me like a clear example of simultaneity..... so much happening at the same instant.

While I´m typing this, Im thinking in this methaphor, that I´ll like to share with you: If our thoughts were floating in to the air as phrases, and someone could paste them all toguether, in to sheeds of paper, I certetenly belive that we had made a book of all of it, just from one conversation. It is amazing!.

Zolo, here you have my reflections; I hope you find them useful.

Standing since Zolo´s perspective I´m thinking which things do I need to do, to work with more confidence with this family....

  • Do I need to share this taugths and feelings more often as I did on the reflective team?,
  • What if I consider to invite an other colleague into my sessions with the family? Do I think this is possible for the family? How possible it is for me? Does my work (istitution/goverment) allows me that?...
  • Since the Lady has told me that she thinks I´m on her housband side, Im trying to be creative about the way we can re-build our relationship, in to some way that can work out for all of us (family, court, and myself) I do not know how would that be yet, but I´m considering:

What would happen, if I invite the Lady, and her lawyer to have their conversation/ interview betwen themselves, (about their interest, cares, worriers, tougths, fellings, argues, expectations...) and I (Zolo), stayed whatching ad listening for a while, and latter on share my thougths about their conversation? ; will this open new possibilities in our relationship? Would they feel comfortable? Or, would I? .....

Those have been my reflections; thank you Zolo for sahring, and for being open to recive other ideas; I would love to read your comments.

Look forward to that. :)


-pam.

No comments:

Post a Comment