Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Reflection of an event Kanankil - Brno - 3. 7. 10

Hi everyone!

I´m glad I finaly did it and can write you my reflection! First I want to let you know that you were in contact with a city of Brno, not Prague. So you know two Czech cities by now! :-)

It was very lovely afternoon for me, I felt like we were at one room and not overseas, as many of you posted. The way you talked in the reflection teams was very inspiring - I am really looking forward to read all of the thoughts you had, it was again completely different from what was I thinking in the course of the conversation Pavel - Zolo.

Here are the ideas floating in my mind during the reflection team, so you can compare if it is similar or different, the way we think in the teams. Most of all it is for you Zolo, I hope it makes a little contribution to all what was said and what was inspiring for you as you said.

1) it is adorable to see how Zolo starts working with a client way before he meets him, how he thinks ahead of all the demands others have on his work. I am thinking too, what will happen to this after this experience, will it change something? Does he need anything to keep his high trying to be neutral with clients? Does it change his work with prejudices?

2) I don´t know what Zolo thinks, but if he thinks that the women behaves badly to her husband and that the husband tries his best to make nobody harm, she only doen´t want to allow him to leave her or something like that about the dynamics of their relationship, if Zolo thinks so, the women may know it and feel Zolo not to be neutral to her and to be on a side of her husband.

3) Does zolo have any opportunity to express to the women, how hard it is for him that they can´t understand each other, he and her and the husband and everyone else in this case? I have such an idea in my mind, that it could be important for her to know, how much Zollo tries to understand her and their cooperation, so that he can help her as much as he can.

4) I was thinking about her values, about what is most important for her if she does so much things know.. happy family, her children, not being abandoned by her husband.. she feels like losing all of it and she acts like a lion mother or something...

5) I realized that the lawyer of the women is a women and maybe that feels more comfortable for her now than to be in contact with man. What would it be like for her and for Zolo to have a consultation with her presence - the presence of the lawyer? Because Zolo said he has a good communication with the lawyer now...

That was what I was thinkig while Pavel and Zolo were talking. After the as-if teams I was looking at the guestion of emotions employed there - the fear and anxiety... What is the opposite of them? Would it be a security, confidence, trust for example? And what would be the means to support the growth of them? Could one of them be the invation to talk with Zolo and the family for the lawyer, for instance?

So, I am looking forward to hear your comments and reflections on that,

I wish you happy summer days, bye!!

Katka

No comments:

Post a Comment