Thursday, July 1, 2010

Reflexión Pam

"Beyond the language"
Praga, Czek Republic – Mérida, Mexico
By
Pamela Peraza.

Every day I suprise myself about the impact of our words beyond the language, the magic that surrounds relationships; in many, many senses.
The last month, thanks to virtual comunication, I was able (and I guess my entire grouo too) for the first time, to participate on a reflective team from the distance; (I must say even when our two teams were so far appart geographically talking it worked out very good to me). And what can I say about it?, It was a great experience for me; especially because it makes me think once more that possibilities are infinite!, many ways to work, to think about, to transcend, to use the language, to relate with others; inclusive to look to ourselves in our every day life.I hope this is not the first shared reflective team, in between Kanankil and Praga students. I look forward to keep sharig, and working on a collaborative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment